*Personal info such as credit card info is not stored on our site. This information is stored on credit card processing companies Stripe and PayPal. We use top of the line security such as Wordfence and we also have a standard industry issued SSL certificate to protect all of your information.
The term ‘Hair Shipment’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Hair Shipment™, LLC- © Hair Shipment™ 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Hair Shipment™, LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hair Shipment™, LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 9/1/15.
The information provided in our classes are for educational & informational purposes only. The reader is responsible for his or her own actions and the author (Hair Shipment™, LLC) does not accept any responsibilities for any liabilities or damages, real or perceived, resulting from the use of this information. It is important for you to know that investing is risky and that you can lose all of the your money. If you are uncomfortable with investing your own money, please consult with a professional. Stocks, bonds, options, and other securities involve risks and are not suitable for everyone. Investing can be speculative in nature and carry substantial risk of loss. Only invest with risk capital.
We do allow advertisers to promote their services our our site. However, you are not required to use these services at any time.
If hair is damaged upon arrival to you and the bundles are in its original packaging and unopened, we will ship you a replacement bundle(s) upon receiving the damaged hair. For any inquires, please email us at [email protected].
We maintain a very high level of quality assurance. Our products go through a rigorous process to make sure you are receiving the best quality product possible. All hair orders are thoroughly inspected before shipping. It is our primary focus to make sure you are completely satisfied.
Due to the nature of our products, all sales are final and no refunds will be issues. Exchanges are available on a case by case basis.
If any product is out of stock, unavailable or if we are just simply unable to fulfill your order we will contact you immediately to find out if you are interested in receiving a substitution. If a substitution is not acceptable you may wish to terminate the sale in which case, we will refund the amount charged to your credit card.
Please note: Prices, specifications, and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Any typographical, photographic, or specification error in products or pricing is subject to correction. We will notify you of any corrections or changes and ask for your approval before we complete your order.
We take great pride in our product and it is 100% guaranteed. Since natural hair is reactive to a simple wash and deep conditioning product issues or concerns can often easily be remedied by implementing a simple care regimen. However, if you feel you’ve received a product that is truly defective and unusual we want to hear from you. If you have received any product that is defective you must contact us within 10 calendar days from the date of purchase. Although no refunds are permitted we will address the quality issue at once. Note that perming, coloring, lifting, rinsing, cutting, removing the hair from the weft or otherwise processing the hair VOIDS the Product Defect Exchange Policy. If Hairshipment verifies and agrees that the product is defective in any way, Hairshipment will then exchange or replace the item.
If the customer selects a product in exchange of greater value, they will be responsible for paying the additional cost of the item. Hairshipment will cover the cost of shipping the exchanged/new item back to the customer if ground shipping is selected. If Hairshipment does not validate the product defect issue, we will return the item in question to the customer at our expense (via ground) without an exchange of product.
My Hair Guarantee:
Our hair is high quality and used by the world’s top celebrities and their stylists. This product ships with a 100% quality guarantee against manufacturing defects when installed and maintained in the professional manner in which it is intended.
- Detangle your weave by gently combing it with your fingers or a wide tooth comb before washing.
- Using a pH balanced shampoo follow the same process you would when washing your own hair.
- Do not rub or scrub your hair when shampooing.
- Rinse off completely & thoroughly once you have finished with shampooing.
- Apply a moisturizing conditioner and let the hair soak in the product for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Rinse off completely & thoroughly once you have finished with the moisturizer.
- Blot your hair with a towel and never rub or scrub your hair when drying.
- Comb hair carefully with a wide tooth comb from the tips working your way up to your roots.
- Allow your weave to air-dry if time permits.
- Excessive direct heat is not recommended so keep your settings low on your styling tools
In the extremely unlikely event there is a defect with this product, the hair should be returned to:
222 Vollmer Rd. Suite 1D
Chicago Heights, Il 60411
From time to time, Hairshipment Hair, at its sole discretion, may exchange products or portions of a product under the following conditions:
Requests must be made within 10 calendar days from the date of purchase. Any exchange request after 10 calendar days will not be honored.
We will not accept any merchandise which has been used or altered (brushed, combed, picked, cut, removed from the weft or processed) in any way. According to the Federal law you cannot return human hair products that have been used. This includes removing the hair from the bundle and trying it on. We adhere to these strict policies with respect to hair returns, hygiene concerns and federal law. Please return the item in the original and resalable condition as a necessary health precaution. Note that perming, coloring, lifting, rinsing, removing the hair from the weft or otherwise processing the hair “eliminates the possibility of any exchange or replacement.” All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Our business hours are Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm CST. All orders received before 3:00 pm are expected to be processed and shipped the same day. Orders placed over the weekend will be shipped first thing Monday morning unless it is a holiday. Once shipped, orders arrive within the time frame of (approx. 2-4 business days) depending on your location.
Hair Shipment Memberships
Memberships are billed on a monthly and/or yearly basis. You can cancel at anytime. You may request a 100% refund if you cancel within 30 days of your purchase date. For our 14 day free trial memberships, you will be billed on the 15th day. You can only take advantage of our 14 day free trial once. If you caught taking multiple 14 day free trials, you will be banned for life.
We will make every effort to match each order to your exact specifications. Because our natural hair is 100% unprocessed virgin human hair and each individual piece comes from a separate donor we cannot guarantee hair color or texture. Our natural hair has different hair grades such as 7A, 8A, 9A, 10A. Depending on which hair you purchase, it may be a single donor or multi donor. See below:
Brazilian Hair is a 7A multi-donor | Peruvian is 8A 2 donor | Indian is a 9A single donor
Please be forewarned, if you are dissatisfied with the color or texture, we will exchange your purchase one time only. We will do our best to meet your request based on the inventory on hand. If you are still dissatisfied with the color or texture of your purchase, any future returns must be done at your expense.
Only exchanges within 10 calendar days from the date of purchase will be permitted (hair must be unopened and in original packaging). Due to the nature of the product and the possibility of incorrect installation and/or processing (coloring, heat application), there is no replacement of our hair and the 10 day Product Defect Exchange Policy is not applicable.
Terms of payment are always 100% upfront. We accept all major credit cards. As soon as you place an order online your credit card will be charged.
Credit card fraud and theft of our merchandise will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If your billing address is different than your shipping address, you may be required to fill out a credit card authorization form and send supporting documentation before your shipment is released. If this is necessary a representative will contact promptly after your order has been placed. All shipments will require a signature which demonstrates you willingly ordered hair from our website.
Additionally, those who participate in fraud and theft will be banned for life from our company.
Hairshipment Associations Disclosure
Hairshipment may from time to time post content either organically or as paid promotions on properties owned and operated by companies like: Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat or other for-profit websites. Her Imports has no affiliation with these companies, nor do they endorse Hairshipment or it’s campaigns.